10.1.11

Birds of a feather

Ok, so we all know this saying. We heard it from our concerned parent in middle school when we started hanging out with girls who wore too much makeup and boys who liked girls with too much makeup. Whether or not you were an amiable kid, it probably went in one ear and out the other. In the short years of my adult life, that (and many other things my parents said) are starting to ring true. Don't get all worked up, sometimes parents are just right. The people you surround yourself with bring out the qualities in you that are strongest in them. This weekend I had a chance to spend some time with great people who brought out a side of me I haven't seen in a while. It's times like these when I realize who is keeping me accountable in the things that are most important to me. When you find those people, it is so rewarding and fun to just be around each other!! Another bonus, my loving husband feels the same way. It is so empowering to surround ourselves with good influences for our marriage and faith! I am feeling incredibly invincible and alive at his side! I thank God for the man He's created for me. Our Father knows us best and I have found myself more than satisfied in what he's provided me.


I am feeling inspired after a promising first week of this year!